The DW-203 dual technology multi-way wall switch sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR ) and ultrasonic technologies to turn lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It has two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and a variety of features.
- High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
- Two relays for control of two separate lighting loads or circuits
- Color-matched lens and low profile for appealing design
- Allows multi-way control from one of up to four control locations
- Selectable operation, walk-through, test and presentation modes for increased energy savings and convenience
- Part of a comprehensive line of PIR, Ultrasonic and Dual Technology wall switch sensors