WattStopper’s CI-355 passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor automatically turns lighting on and off based on occupancy. The sensor mounts on the ceiling with a flat, low-profile appearance and provides 360 degrees of coverage.
- Auto set automatically selects optimal time delay and sensitivity settings
- Architecturally appealing low profile appearance
- 360° coverage
- Terminal wiring for quick and easy installation
- Operates at 120, 277 or 347 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Walk-through mode increases savings potential