WattStopper’s LP8 Peanut Lighting Control Panels provide simple, effective zone-based control of exterior and interior lighting in small applications. Panels control up to eight channels or zones of lighting. Zones respond to control signals from the system clock (or other signalling device) to turn lighting on and off. LP8 Panels ship pre-assembled in easy-to-install compact packages available for surface and flush mounting. They consist of relays, a system clock, panel intelligence, power supply, tub and cover. The standard enclosure is NEMA 1-rated.
- Simple and effective interior and exterior lighting control
- Controls up to eight single-pole lighting circuits
- Easy user interface with on-screen help
- System clock provides time scheduled or astronomic control
- Compatible with AS-100 Automatic Control Switches for local override control