WattStopper’s ELCU-200 Emergency Lighting Control Unit is a self-contained device that allows any standard lighting control device to control emergency lighting in conjunction with normal lighting in any area within a building.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads
- Integrated push-to-test button
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits