The Watt Stopper WI-200 is a passive infrared wall switch that turns lighting systems on and off based on occupancy and ambient light levels. The WI-200 replaces an existing wall switch with a quick and easy installation and operates at 120 or 277 VAC.
- Choice of automatic-ON or manual-ON operation
- Built-in light level sensor
- 4 level lens for superior desktop detection
- Replaces existing wall switches
- DIP switch adjustable sensitivity & time delay
- Compatible with all electronic ballasts