LMRC-210 Series Digital Room Controllers include one, two or three relay(s) to switch a total of 20 amps, a high-efficiency switching power supply and one 0-10 volt output per relay for control of dimmable loads including electronic ballasts (Advance Mark 7, or equivalent). They are the foundation of a WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system, and allow integration of occupancy sensors, daylighting controls and switches for energy-efficient lighting control.
- Plenum-rated controllers with line voltage relay(s) and 0-10 volt dimming output(s)
- Plug to other components using Cat 5e cable and RJ45 connectors eliminating wiring errors
- Plug n’ Go automatic configuration for maximum energy efficiency
- Store 16 preset lighting levels for each load
- Support energy saving manual-on, bi-level, tri-level and dimming control strategies