LMSW-100 Series Digital Wall Switches are low voltage devices for energy-saving manual on/ off control of one or more loads from one or more locations. They are part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system and can control any load(s) connected to DLM room controllers.
- Low voltage pushbutton switches for control of multiple loads
- Each button can control individual or multiple loads, or one scene
- Plug to other components using Cat 5e cable and RJ45 connectors eliminating wiring errors
- Customizable buttons with LED status indicators
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Plug n’ Go automatic configuration and Push n’ Learn for personalization