The LMPC-100 low profile Digital PIR Corner Mount Occupancy Sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology and one of two lenses to detect occupancy in different types of spaces for energy efficient control of lighting and plug loads. It is a digital sensor, and is part of a WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system.
- Passive infrared sensor with a choice of two 360° coverage patterns
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Quick access to Push n’ Learn for system personalization
- Digital sensor with LCD display and programming pushbuttons behind snap-off cover
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Low profile design for architectural appeal