LMDW-100 Series Digital Dual Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors use PIR and ultrasonic technology to detect occupancy for energy-efficient control of lighting and plug loads. They also include one or two switch buttons for manual control of selected loads, and are part of a WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system.
- Dual Technology sensor with On/Off button(s) to switch selected load(s)
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Quick access to Push n’ Learn for system personalization
- Digital sensor with LCD display and programming pushbuttons
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Plug to other components using Cat 5e cables with RJ45 connectors eliminating wiring errors