The LMDC-100 low profile Digital Dual Technology Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor uses both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to achieve precise occupancy sensing for energy efficient control of lighting and plug loads. It is a digital sensor, and is part of a WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system.
- Combines passive infrared and ultrasonic technologies for most comprehensive coverage
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Quick access to Push n’ Learn for system personalization
- Digital sensor with LCD display and programming pushbuttons behind snap-off cover
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Low profile design for architectural appeal