The Digital Lighting Management-compatible LILM series panel provides simple network capable lighting control enabling the automation of lighting functions throughout an entire facility. The HDR relays in the panel can respond directly to inputs from Digital Lighting Management (DLM) switches and occupancy sensors. Additionally, relays can be grouped in any combination across multiple panels and digitally linked to common switches and sensors.
- Compatible with Digital Lighting Management switches and occupancy sensors
- HDR relays include switch for manual override even when panel is powered off
- Integral user interface for setup and diagnostics
- Scheduling via DLM Segment Manager or BAS interface
- Stand alone or networked operation
- Eight independent control channels