The LMIO-102 Digital Partition Interface automatically coordinates lighting controls in flexible spaces with up to four movable walls equipped with contact closures. It is part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system, and can reconfigure connected switches and occupancy sensors.
- Automatically reconfigures lighting controls for logical operation when movable walls are opened and closed
- Works with third party contact closure inputs
- Recalls 16 configurations for spaces with up to 5 partitioned areas and 4 movable walls
- Four status LEDs indicate if walls are open or closed
- RoHS compliant
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects