The LMLS-500 is an open loop, multi-zone photosensor that measures the daylight contribution in order to automatically switch or dim up to three zones of lighting. It is part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system and sends light level signals to control loads connected to DLM on/off or dimming room controllers. The LMLS-500 has a photodiode with an extended range of 1-10,000 footcandles (fc), and photopic correction to mimic the human eye, for precise measurement of visible light.
- Daylight responsive on/off, bi-level, tri-level or dimming control for up to three lighting zones
- 60 degree spatial response for optimal detection of daylight contribution
- Automatic setpoint recommendations
- Photodiode corrected to match the photopic response of the human eye
- Can be calibrated in any daylight condition